Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Dance Rehearsal

Tonight was the practice to get ready for the spring dance recital. Hannah and Christian are in the same class again. They both enjoy dancing and it's fun for Lina and I to have our kids do activities together. You never know what you will get with these two. They both did a great job tonight and we are looking forward to their big recital in a couple of weeks.
Hannah Kay posing for the camera (she's pretty cute!)
Christian - He's one cool kid!

I had to throw in this picture of Bailey. I love to watch her smile in her sleep and I finally caught in on camera.
Bailey Kiyoko - She must be having a good dream.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog, let me know if you want any more help with other stuff. Bailey looked so cute yesterday. I have links on my blog to the packards, katrina wilsons blog, the leskos, and some others.

    ReplyDelete