Monday, June 25, 2012

Lions, Tigers, and Bears Oh My!

Scott and I took the girls to the zoo and got to see all the new animals.  It was a beautiful day!  We went before it got too hot.  Hannah loved seeing all the animals and walking around.  Bailey, not so much.  She cried at all of the animals and wanted to stay in her stroller.  The stroller is her safe haven when we are out and she's nervous or scared.  Silly girl, I hope she grows out of this phase soon.



Where's Hannah?  She was hiding in this fun log.


Me and my girls.  Hanging out in the Bird's nest.

Scott ad Silly Hannah
We will have to go again and see if Bailey does any better.  I think I'll wait for it to cool down a bit before we go back.  The new exhibits were all very cool!  I loved all of them.  It's fun to have bears again.

No comments:

Post a Comment