Monday, August 27, 2012

One Last Office Prank

We had to have one more fun office prank before Carrie left.  So, we conjured up a plan to fill her desk with balloons and build a wall to keep them all in.  Dave quickly got to work building the wall and I came in loaded with balloons....a LOT of balloons.  I blew up hundreds of balloons and filled her desk as best as I could before I ran out.  I stopped to buy more the next morning and headed to work.  Much to my surprise, she beat me in.  This is how I found her when I got there.  The wall was already down and there were balloons everywhere!


 Since Dave wasn't at work Carrie and I thought we should relocate all the balloons to his desk so we built a wall and filled it to the brim.


 We got some good use out of these balloons.  Dave managed to get to work way before me the next morning and guess what I found...yes, that's correct, all of the balloons had been moved to my desk.  Man did that plan backfire on me.  It was a fun week and we certainly got some good use out of those balloons.  Sure going to miss having Carrie there.  Just not the same without my "partner in crime".

No comments:

Post a Comment