Friday, October 5, 2012

Hannah is a big 1st grader this year.  She has been so excited for 1st grade.  I think she was the most excited to get to have school lunch.  Her teacher this year is Mrs. Shober.  This is her first year teaching.  We are excited to see what the year brings.  Before school Scott gave both girls a Father's Blessing.  I'm so glad that we have the priesthood in our home!


Waiting for Daddy....Bailey had to have a chair next to Hannah

1st Grade Here I come!!
 I'm lame and still can't figure out how to turn my pictures.  The pictures I take on our nice camera turn themselves but I can't figure out how to get the pictures off the small camera to turn.  Sorry, you will have to tilt your head if you want to see the next few...


Hannah's classroom door.  


So cute!  These kids were all so excited for the first day.  We were glad that we could take her and see her off for her first day.  Hannah was super excited to see a few familiar friends in her class.  It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment