Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hannah's pictures

We gave Hannah a little digital camera for her to use. She loves to take pictures! Here are a few of her random pictures that she has taken in the past week or so. It's fun to see what she takes pictures of. We all went to watch Tucker play baseball so some of the pictures are from there. She does a pretty good job. We have to start saving some of these pictures so we don't lose them like we did with her first camera.
Hannah LOVES to have her pictures taken. I took this one for her (at her request)
This one cracks me up. She was supposed to be getting ready to go to her dance recital. Instead, I found her up in her room taking pictures of herself. Too funny!
I think this is a picture of Tucker at bat.
Max, up close and personal
Me and Bailey - I think she did pretty good with this one.

I love that Hannah enjoys taking pictures and will always encourage her to do so. I'm sure we will have many fun pictures to post. You never know what you're going to get with a four year old behind the camera. I think she must get her love of photography from my dad and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment