Monday, May 23, 2011

My girls

These are a few random pictures that I love. We had the Layton family birthday dinner on Sunday but I didn't get any pictures. We got to enjoy a little visit with Grandpa Layton and Grandma Kathi when we got to Blackfoot on Saturday night. It was great to see all of our family Sunday. The weather was actually good enough to spend some time outside. The kids had a great time running, jumping on the trampoline, and playing basketball. Hannah LOVES spending time with her cousins.
I finally got a picture of her smiling at us. Her whole face lights up when she smiles.
Hannah is a good big sister. She helps feed Bailey, changes diapers and even rocks her to sleep. Bailey keeps a close on eye on her and loves it when Hannah sings to her. Scott recorded them "singing" together. I have to say that it's pretty darn cute. I don't know how to get a video on here so you will just have to take my word for it.
I sure hope these two remain best friends forever. Love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment