Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Scott and Hannah started our day making pancakes for breakfast. I LOVE seeing these two cook together. Hannah is always eager to get in and help in the kitchen...A girl after my own heart.

Bailey, Scott, and Hannah all posing for a little picture before church. My girls sure do love their Daddy. Hannah was so excited to give him the card she made for Father's Day. She came into our room, bright and early, with the card. She told Scott that he is the best Dad ever. Pretty cute! I'm so thankful to have such a great husband and wonderful dad for our kids. Having kids has changed us forever and these two girls have Scott wrapped around their little fingers. Hannah even convinced him to let her paint his toenails one night. Not many dads would let their daughters do that. He did tell her that she wouldn't be doing it again but it sure did make her happy. She thought it was funny. We took pictures but I don't think he would appreciate me posting them. Happy Father's Day Scott! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment