Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yummy!

Bailey gets to have some solid foods now and is doing really well with it. We started her off with the rice cereal. I wasn't sure if she would know what to do when I stuck it in her mouth. She was more than ready to eat. She does good with it. It's a little messy, especially when she shoves her hands in her mouth.
I think she enjoyed her first bites of rice cereal
She has tried a few different things and likes most of them. The one thing that we know she doesn't like is green beans. She took one bite, made a nasty face and then promptly spit it out at me. I tried to give her a second spoon full and she gagged herself on it. Naughty! She definitely let me know that she wan't going to eat it. We will give peas a try next and see if she will eat them or not. Bailey brings us all so much joy! She has recently started laughing and no one can make her laugh more than her big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment