Sunday, July 10, 2011

Birthday at the salon

For the first part of Hannah's birthday she got to take Abby and Addison with her to the salon for a "girl" day. Marci did a cute up-do for each of them and then painted their finger nails and toe nails. The girls were so much fun! Sorry for all the pictures. I was crazy camera mom. This is only about half of them.
Hannah, Addison, and Abby - Just getting to Marci's salon. Such cute girls!

Hannah got to go first since she was the birthday girl. Marci made these cute flower bows for each of the girls. Hannah's hair turned out so cute She was all smiles.


Here they are all done up and looking like little princesses.

We had some pizza for lunch and then Hannah got to open her gifts from the girls. She got a fairy, from Tinkerbell, doll and a Cleo dog and book. She loves them all. We have already read the book many times and she hasn't let the dog or doll out of her sight.

Abby and Addison decided to dress up. Silly girls! They all played some games and then watched a short 3-D movie. They looked pretty cute sitting there with those glasses on. I enjoyed hearing them laugh and run around together. I think my favorite part of the day was listening to all of them in the backseat singing and dancing to the radio.

Cute toes and fingers! They all have blue glittery polish on.

I think the day was a success. Hannah had a great time and loved getting to have her friends over to celebrate her birthday. We will celebrate with family on her real birthday, next Sunday, and then we will be off to Island Park for a little vacation at the cabin.

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute birthday idea!!!! That would be SO MUCH FUN!!! Well, if you are a girl I guess. I don't think I could talk my boys into it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete