Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Hannah had per parade and party at work last Thursday. Scott was able to go to both. She had a great time! They played pin the nose on the jack o lantern and musical chairs. She also got to paint a pumpkin and decorate a cookie. Tonight Jammie and the boys came over to join us for some trick or treating. It was fun to have them with us. We went all over the neighborhood. I was happy to have nice weather. Hannah and the boys ran from house to house and I'm sure they will all sleep good tonight. Bailey was a trooper in the stroller.
Hannah, David, and Ian
Our little cow, Bailey

Hannah Kay - The Cheerleader

Bailey - Enjoying the ride in the stroller

After we got home Hannah sorted through her candy and had a few pieces. Bailey decided that she wanted in on that. We let her have a piece of a Kit Kat. I thought she would just suck on it but to my surprise, she managed to eat the whole thing! It's Halloween so I decided to let her enjoy it.

Look at that face. Chocolate was everywhere. All over her face, hands, and cloths. I think she really liked it! I hope she did because she won't be getting any more any time soon.

I would call tonight a success. We all had a great time and it was fun to have Jammie and the boys join us this year.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Their costumes are so cute...love the cow!!

    ReplyDelete