Monday, December 12, 2011

Dance Recital - December 2011

Tonight was Hannah's dance recital. She has been looking forward to this for a long time. I love getting her ready. It's fun to get her hair all done up and put on a little makeup. She thinks she is hot stuff when I let her wear make up. This is her third year taking tap and jazz dance lessons. She is still shy but has come a long way. I love watching her dance!
Not sure why but she insisted on posing like this
Love this picture of her!
These two are great friends. It's fun that they get to dance together. I hope they always remain close.

My cousin, Lina, and I often wonder what they will think of all these picture of them holding hands or hugging. It's pretty cute now but not sure what they will think when they are older.
I didn't get good pictures of them dancing. I had a certain little girl that thought she was helping me take pictures. Good thing my dad was there with his camera. I'll have to get some pictures from him. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Mestek for coming and supporting Hannah.

1 comment: