Sunday, August 21, 2011

6 Months Old

Sitting like a big girl! - 6 months old
I guess it's better late than never. Bailey turned 6 months on August 1st She is growing so big and changes all the time. We love having her in our family. She has finally learned to sit on her own, such a big girl! She smiles, talks, and laughs all the time now. She is getting a fun little personality. She LOVES her big sister and keeps a close eye on her. I think she is going to give Hannah a run for her money when she can follow her all around.
Here are her stats from her 6 month check up:
Height: 26 Inches (60%)
Weight: 15lbs 14 oz (48%)
Head: 42 cm (48%)
She is pretty average in all areas. Bailey loves to eat her baby food and will eat everything but peas and green beans. Both of them make her gag. The doctor tells me to keep trying and she may eventually eat them but I don't know if she will. She's a little on stubborn side. (kind of like her dad...)
I love this smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment