Monday, August 29, 2011

A "zoo"pendus day

Jackie invited us to go Hogle Zoo with her and Jackson. I loaded up the girls and headed to the zoo. It was a super hot day but we had a good time. This was our first trip to the zoo this year and we were glad to be there with Jackie and Jackson. Hannah was excited to go and see the animals. Bailey was happy to hang out in her stroller.
Bailey and Hannah - Waiting for Jackie and Jackson

Jackie's zoo pass got us all in and we all got to ride on the carousel. Hannah LOVED it and I think the two little ones even enjoyed the ride.




I love this picture of Hannah. Big cheesy smile and all!
Not sure who was more excited, Jackie or Jackson.....

They are building a new exhibit and Hannah found these toys to play on. She was having a good time playing in the dirt while Jackie and I watched the monkeys.
I was happy that we got to see the dinosaurs. They were very cool! I couldn't convince Hannah to get close to any of them so this is the only picture she would take with them. I had to hurry and snap it because she certainly wasn't going to stand there very long. My little Hannah can be a timid girl. She kept asking if they were real.
The babies were little troopers to hang out in the heat. They must have been so warn out from seeing all the animals and riding on the carousel because they both passed out in the strollers. I have to say that I think these kids are pretty darn cute.
A big thanks to Jackie for taking us to the zoo. We all had a great time and we will have to go again.

2 comments:

  1. I think the zoo will be so fun after the new exhibits are open! Such a fun place...my kids love to go! p.s....Hannah's hat is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kimmy! I will take you to the zoo anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete