Monday, August 8, 2011

Johnson Family Reunion 2011

For those of you who don't know, I have a second family, the Johnson's. I lived with them for a few years and I have been lucky to become part of their family. The end of July they had a family reunion. We were able to hang out and spend a lot of time with everyone. I'll apologize now for the picture over load. These are only a small portion of the ones I took.

Ashli Johnson - Hard at work on one of the quilts they did for a service project
Kelly, Syd, and Jackie
Kristy and Jen
Jed, Kyle and Payden
Brock, Kelly, and Tyler
Mandi, Jodi, Scott, CJ, Colby, and Hannah
Jodi - This was part of the minute to win it games
Kelly, me, Jodi, and Jackie

They rented out Classic Skating on Saturday and these are a few of the fun pictures from that. I loved watching everyone. So fun! I was also very glad they had scooters for the little kids to ride. Hannah had a blast!
Dustin was trying to pull the line.
Kristy, Scott, Brooke, Mandi, Jackie, and Dustin
Timmy - Catching some air
Payden's turn on the jump
Cute Beckett

Jackie and I like to get pictures of the kids together. Here they are, both almost 6 months old. They are going to best buddies forever. I love to watch these two grow and change. Too cute!
Bailey and Jackson

The winning team of the Ding A Ling Olypmics - The Knee Kickers
Jed, Brock, Matt, Holly, Hailey, Me, Hannah and Bailey
Morgan and Bailey - She loved holding the babies
My little family in front of our Olympic flag.
Kelly, Jackie, CJ, Timmy and Ashli all did a great job organizing this reunion. Such a fun weekend. We loved getting to spend time with everyone! Sunday most of us were able to go to church together. It was the perfect end to a fun weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So lucky to have 2 families that love you! That was a killer family reunion.

    ReplyDelete