Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas morning was a lot of fun this year. Both girls were super cute. Scott and I really enjoyed it this year. I think I was the first up at 5:30. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. I was happy when Bailey finally got up. She had her bottled and then Hannah finally woke up. I made them pose for a quick picture before they opened their gifts.
Sure do love these girls!
Both of them were focused on opening their gifts.
Bailey and her pillow pet.
Hannah and her new robe. This is what she told Santa she wanted
Bailey and her new phone - By far her favorite toy
Hannah and her Silly Hair doll - Scott searched high and low for this doll.
Bailey and daddy
The girls got new dresses for Christmas. They looked pretty cute all dressed up in their matching dresses. Love it when I can find matching dresses for them.

Bailey likes Hannah's new chair. She looked pretty cute sitting in it
After they opened presents and played for a little while we went to my parents house for breakfast. I didn't take any pictures but they had a great time there. Grandpa Mestek made us some of his famous pancakes, sausage, and skillet eggs. I think Bailey enjoyed the pancakes more than any of us. They were both spoiled. We got to hang out and visit for awhile before we had to head home for church. We had a really nice Christmas sacrament meeting. After church the Mestek's all came over for dinner. It was a fun day and I loved that we were able to spend so much time with family. I'm bummed that I didn't get the camera out. Oh well! It was nice visiting and playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment