Sunday, January 15, 2012

Play Date

I had some time off work last week. The girls and I got to spend a day hanging out with Kelly, Jackie, and Jackson. It was so much fun to let the kids play and visit. Hannah had a great time and was even to play out on the trampoline a little. She was happy to find a nice chicken feather, which she carries everywhere with her. I'm sad to say that I didn't get any pictures of her. I'll have to do better next time.
Jackson, Jackie and Bailey
They had a great time playing together. It's been fun to have them the same age.
Bailey - my sweet baby!

Jackson - Love his sweet little face!
He liked playing with Hannah's purse. Thought I better get a picture for his daddy.

Thanks to Kelly and Jackie for a fun lazy day together. We even got to see Holly and Becky for a little while. We need to do this more often. What a great way to spend a day off work!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I wasn't there. I'm glad Jackson and Bailey were able to play.

    ReplyDelete